Wednesday 4 May 2022

Ro-Sham-Bo

Today's record is the result of a trade that had been discussed for about two and a half years. A fried picked up a test press of the first Farside LP and I was instantly super jealous it is one of my favourite records of all time. It helped me through a tough time somewhere around 2001. I asked the guy if he would ever consider letting it go, and the answer was yes... but only for a small handful of similar records. I thought I was going to have a chance to get one relatively quickly, but it actually took me two and a half years. But it came good in the end.

I got this sent to me whilst I was in California, and I was happy to find a spare sleeve at RevHQ to keep it in, which was nice. I've done pretty well over the years with getting sleeves for any Rev tests that I have managed to pick up, so hopefully this trend can continue.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Great record and a nice score for you!