Saturday 30 July 2022

Two Plus Two Is Five

One of last year's new releases that I actually obtained in the year was the 'You Knew I Was Poison' LP by Fall Silent. I picked up two different colour copies, but at the time there was one that I missed - the red vinyl version, which was the more common colour made. I felt that I needed to find one sooner ratehr than later before it sold out and was only available from idiots on discogs for $200.

The red vinyl was part of the first pressing. There were 300 or so copies made for indeoendent stores. And of course, no sooner did I buy one of these than a second press came out on white vinyl.

There were 330 of white copies made, and I was impressed about the colour choice as it goes well with the artwork, as well as the first press colours.

So I already had two copies and here are two more. So two plus two is... five, right? I mean, that's one of the song titles on here, so clearly it must be true. And to prove it, here's the evidence:

No comments: