Sunday 2 June 2024

Some Revelation LPs

Here's another one of those lazy posts that I do now and again for Revelation represses, which I still feel compelled to buy as I am on a mission to build the world's most complete Rev collection. Well, I say lazy, but I still took the time and trouble to lay these all out for this photo and then put them away again, which was a big time commitment I can tell you..

Most of these came out last year, but a couple of them are from 2015 when I was fed up and decided I would stop buying the Rev represses. Yet here I am a few years later actively chasing them.

Shown in the photo are:

Top Row (left to right):
Bold 'The Search' - 2 x Blue vinyl (2015 press /525)
Dag Nasty 'Minority Of One' - Violet vinyl (2023 press /550)
Down To Nothing 'Life On The James' - Clear vinyl (2023 press /700)
Down To Nothing 'The Most' - Turquoise vinyl (2023 press /700)

Middle Row (left to right):
Drain 'California Cursed' - Baby blue vinyl (6th press /?)
Elliott 'False Cathedrals' - Gold vinyl (2015 press /?)
Movielife 'This Time Next Year' - Turquoise vinyl (2023 press /700)
Shelter 'Perfection Of Desire' - Blue vinyl (2023 press /553)

Bottom Row (left to right):
Shook Ones 'Facetious Folly Feat' - Blue vinyl (2022 press /?)
Supertouch 'The Earth Is Flat' - Green vinyl (2023 press /754)
Texas Is The Reason 'Discography' - Purple vinyl (2023 press /?)
Warzone 'Open Your Eyes' - Yellow vinyl (2023 press /800)

No comments: