Sunday 16 June 2024

Self Delusion

Part 3 in my series of posts of stuff I picked up from a friend who was selling his collection last year, and this one is a bit later than most of the records I picked up, being from 2007. The Soul Control / I Rise split 7" came out on a small label called Eightfold Path Records. Back when it came out the colour vinyl copies sold out lightning fast, as both acts were pretty big, up and coming bands of the time. I picked up the clear vinyl and blue vinyl copies a few years ago, and finally all these years later also added the red copy to the collection.

Even though there are three different colours of this one, they are each quite rare, with there being only 100 copies of each.

There are some other versions of this with limited sleeves and whatnot, but for some reason I'm not overly interested. I'm happy with this collection as it is. That said, I would happily buy several more of the blue vinyl copies as they are all unique, and I am convinced that there are much more interesting ones that the three I already own. Get at me if you have one you would sell.

1 comment:

Mike said...

How do I not have the red or the clear vinyl for this? What am I doing over here?