Saturday 22 June 2024

Never Enough

The 6th and final part in my series of posts of stuff I picked up from a friend who was selling his collection last year, and I've saved the most important one until last. This is a limited cover version of the Mouthpiece 'Can't Kill What's Inside (The Complete Discography)' LP that has eluded me since it came out in 2015. The cover was made for 'Nate fest', a two day benefit show for Nate Gluck (Ensign bassist) to help raise funds for his cancer treatment. I remember thinking that I would be able to get one of these from soneone flipping one after the show, but somehow it took me 9 years to end up with a copy.

The cover of this one features artwork that was previously used by Mouthpiece for a limited 7" cover. I have the 7" and if I'd have thought about it earlier I would have pulled it out for a photo. Oh well.

This is numbered out of 50 copies on the back. Interestingly, there were two other limited cover versions for this record, one of which is numbered out of 50, and the other 60. I'm very happy to now have all three. I figured I would summon the energy to lay all of my copies of this record out for a photo in celebration of an (almost) complete set.

As ever, I don't have the regular black vinyl version of this one, and I'm not overly fussed about picking it up, unless I find one for $10 or so. But regardless, this is one collection I am very happy with.

No comments: