Sunday 5 March 2023

Even Score

I've always thought that record collecting is built on patience. If you're the kind of person who wants a collection by the end of the month then sometimes that is possible, but generaly only if you are incredibly lucky or willing to spend big. But for the most part, it's about patience. After collecting for three decades now, I genuinely believe that everything will present itself in time. So it's just a case of waiting... and waiting some more.

At some point in the past couple of years or so I picked up a second colour vinyl copy of the Victory Swingin' Singles Club pressing of the Even Score 7". And then another. So here's yet another that I picked up recently for pretty cheap.

Every time I buy another one of these I think it is the best looking version, and this white one is no exception. It looks great with the silver ink on the cover.

I think I'm only missing one colour version of thie record now. But I'm in no rush. It will come.

1 comment:

geoff said...

ever just wake up in the morning and get the urge to hop on a chariot and tie up your goats to it so you can go for a ride? i havent either.

it was about 10 years ago victory had these on their webstore. i think they had 2 or 3 of the versions for sale, cheap too. i dont know why but i only bought the pink version seeing its the superior version. :) should have bought the other ones.