Sunday 7 July 2024

Perfect As You Are

One of my favouite bands of the past 20 years is the Boston band 27. Heck, I love this band so much that I somehow talked them into letting me put out one of their LPs on vinyl when the label that released it put it out on CD only. The band are barely active these days, but they still crank out a new song or two every couple of years. This record here came out in December 2022 as a very limited lathe cut 7", numbered out of 50 copies.

This 7" features two songs - a new song, and a rerecording of an older song. It was a benefit for A Leg To Stand On, a charity that provides life-changing mobility solutions to children living with limb disabilities around the world. Kind of a shame that it was for a good cause but there were only 50 copies made, but I'm glad I got one.

No comments: