Saturday 26 August 2023

Three With Serenity

A few years ago I took a chance on a UK band called Fade. Well, I say 'a few years'... turns out it was actually 8 years ago, which I am struggling to compute. Anyway, still play their songs semi regularly. Back when I first heard them I picked up a copy of their first 7", 'One With Serenity' but at the time I missed out on the more limited colour, the clear vinyl.

There were only 75 copies on clear vinyl. After all this time I saw one pop up for sale recently and I figured I might as well grab it because it was cheap and it was in the UK.

Aside from a test press, which seems highly unlikely, I think I'm done on this one now.

3 comments:

G said...

Hi Marcus, you are missing the black vinyl release show out of 25. You have the green one. If I wasn't in South Africa I could sort you out.

G said...

Then again in might be my eyes. Is that black or green? Both colours came with the record release cover. Maybe you are missing the green vinyl one!

mcs said...

Hey G. Thanks for the comment. My release show sleeve version is the black vinyl one. Seems kinda funny to me that you thought it might have been green givem there is a green one next to it.