Here's another release from last year that I only got around to spending some time with this year. This is a 7" by Urban Sprawl, who previously had a 7" come out on Rev about four years ago. Back then I wasn't massively impressed by them, but I have ended up returning to them quite a lot over the years. So when I saw a new 7" was out, I decided to check it out.
There were 100 copies on this gold/red vinyl, which I think looks pretty cool and is a nice match to the cover art. The cover is also similar to the Rev 7" on Rev, which I like.
This sounds just like their past material, and I'm happy about that. I was also curious about whether the band is still going, and it turns out that they played in the UK a couple of months ago. As ever, I am completely out of the loop and have no idea what is going on.


No comments:
Post a Comment