Sunday 24 September 2023

Nowhere II

I held a sealed reissue copy of the 'Nowhere' LP by Ride at my house for a few months for Nico. A few weeks ago I sent it over to him, abd he recently posted it... and I thought that the clear blue vinyl looked so good that I decided that I also wanted one.

This record was originally released in 1990. At the time I had friends at school who were into this, but at the time I wasn't. But I gaveit a try back in 2014 and enjoyed it, and eventually teo years later managed to find an original copy on eBay. I was fine with that copy until I saw this beautiful clear blue vinyl reissue.

This was pressed last year (2022) and I have no idea how many were made, but it's still pretty damn easy to get hold of. I doubt it will ever be hard to find or valuable, but who cares when it looks this pretty?

No comments: