Saturday 23 September 2023

Texas Of Today

Ten years ago I was sweating about getting the four clear vinyl 7"s from Rev's 25 year anniversary show in Chicago. Ten years. Wild. Anyway, back then it became apparent that a few copies of the Texas Is The Reason 7" came with the wrong label. It was never a huge want of mine, but as time went on I started to want it more. Well, a decade later and Mike was kind enough to hand deliver one straight to my record room.

I'm not entirely sure how many copies exist like this. But I'm really curious as to how they spotted the mistake. And of course, I'm also curious as to whether any copies got out there with the wrong labels that weren't found.

I love how someone made the effort to correct the band name on the label, but not the song titles. I mean, talk about a half arsed job.

No comments: