Sunday 25 October 2020

Most Precious Blood

Installment 6 of my recent haul from a friend who has decided to sell his collection.

Hot on the heels of the last post, today I am featuring another record by late 90s New York band Indecision. Their second full length 'Most Precous Blood' was released by Exit Records in 1998. The only vinyl version made was a picture disc (BOO!), for which 1,000 copies were made. I bought it when it came out and could never have known that I'd be buying a test press of it 22 years later.

I'd probably say that this is my second favourite Indecision LP. It was the last full length to feature the original vocalist Tom Sheehan, who also happens to be my second favourite vocalist in this band.

I don't have much more to say about this one, so to complete this post here's a pic of the test press next to the original picture disc that it was a test for. Just because.

No comments: