Wednesday 17 August 2022

Proud To Be

One of my favourite new releases from last year was the debut full length from Dare 'Against All Odds'. It came out right near the end of the year, and I visited Rev only a couple of weeks after the vinyl came out, but for various reasons I only came home with one copy - the clear orange 'retail' version. I had ordered copies of the other copies, a;though there was a problem with the purple version and I ended up missing it. But then somehow Revelation found some more purple copies, so I ordered one quick smart.

Anyway, I finally got my copies and got around to taking a couple of photos. The purple (which is really clear with purple swirls) is by far the best looking version of the lot. It looks absolultely great.

Before I even got the second press copies in my hands, there was a second press on peach vinyl, so I picked up one of those too. Rather than take photos of the individual copies, I just took one photo with all the copies:

Shown here are the 4 first press copies (clear with purple swirl, clear, clear yellow, and clear orange) and the second press on solid peach vinyl.

Circa nine months after this came out and it still rips. They recently toured Europe and the footage looked great. I have no doubt that if they keep going they will be absolutely huge, and I'm excited to see what comes next.

1 comment:

Mike said...

That purple does look great, and it is a good match to the record cover.