Friday 19 November 2021

Integ A.D.

Another Integrity post today, and this one is another that I had completely forgotten I had bought until it arrived. This is a test press for a split 12" with a band called Krieg that Relapse Records released back in 2018. Dom and Dwid split the test pressings between them, and Dom made up a Misfits 'Earth A.D.' rip off cover for his copies. I'm not really a Misfits fan, but thought that this looked awesome regardless, so I was happy that I managed to get one as there were only ten made.

These are numbered on the inner sleeve, rather than on the pseudo Misfits sleeve.

The crazy thing about this is that at the point I bought this I already had a test press of this one that I obtained from Dwid. I'm generally not into collecting more than one test press variation, but there are always going to be exceptions I guess.

No comments: