Wednesday 17 February 2021

Rot In Hell Split Tests

It's been quite a long time since I added any Rot In Hell records to my collection. Somewhere along the way they released a record and I missed it and just thought I was 'behind'. But then another record came out and the same happened. Then all of a sudden I felt that I was behind and felt annoyed with myself. Then a third record came out, and I basically just felt that I was too far behind and that I should just give up.

Well, I recently got the chance to pick up a couple of test presses of a couple of their split 7"s, both released in 2011. I couldn't turn these down, especially for the price.

Rot In Hell split 7" with Moloch. This one features Rot In Hell in their full on hardcore / smash your face in mode.

Number 1 out of 10.

The second is a split 7" with Horders, and the Rot In Hell songs on here are in their acoustic / folk mode.

This one is also numbered 1 out of 10.

Grabbing these made me want to catch up on the records I missed. But more on that later...

No comments: