Friday 12 January 2024

Live From Nowhere

Next up n my series of records that I was given of Joey from 6131 Records is this Blacklisted 'Live From Nowhere U.S.A.' 7".

This was released in 2006, and despite the fact that I've been a fan of Blacklisted since before this came out, this is my first copy of this record. I'm not sure why exactly. I guess it was just that I wasn't overly excited about a live 7", even though it's kinda collectible as there are at least 6 different versions of it.

I have to say, the sound quality of this live recording isn't particularly good. The vocals are very loud and the guitars are low. There's also a Life Of Agony cover on the end which I was pretty stoked on, until it started. Let's just say that it's not exactly one of the greatest covers I've ever heard.

File under 'looks nice but absolutely does not need to exist'.

No comments: