Monday 8 May 2023

Rev Catchup 2022

After formerly giving up collecting Revelation Records represses in about 2015, three or four years later I made a decision to keep collecting. I try my best to keep up with the new releases, but there are still a bunch from the 2015-2019 years that I am missing. None are too rare really, so I am pretty confident that I will get them in time. Anyway, today's post is a bunch that were released in the last few months of 2022. I got them right at the end of the year, and it's taken me until now to find the motivation to lay them out for a photo. As with the last Rev catchup post, I decided to take one photo of the lot, rather than photos of each record. So here it is:

Shown in the photo are the following:

Beyond ‘Dew It! / Live Crucial Chaos WNYU’ – Opaque violet vinyl (500 made)
Drain ‘California Cursed’ – Translucent pink w/ green marble vinyl (5th press, ??? made)
Elliott ‘US Songs’ – Coke bottle clear vinyl (2022 press)
Elliott ‘False Cathedrals’ – Coke bottle clear vinyl (2022 press)
Gorilla Biscuits ‘Start Today’ – Clear green vinyl (2022 press, 3000 made)
Ignite ‘Call On My Brothers’ – Clear yellow vinyl (2022 press, ??? made)
Judge ‘Bringin' It Down’ – Clear Yellow vinyl (2022 press, 2067 made)
Kill Holiday ‘Somewhere Between The Wrong Is Right’ – Red vinyl (2016 Press, 299 made)
Praise ‘All In A Dream’ – Green vinyl (2nd press, 1079 made)
Shelter ‘Perfection Of Desire’ – Peach vinyl (2022 press, 550 made) - light variant
Shelter ‘Perfection Of Desire’ – Peach vinyl (2022 press, 550 made) - dark variant
Gorilla Biscuits ‘S/T’ – Turquoise vinyl (2022 press, 2500 made)

At some point later in the year I'm pretty sure there will be another of these posts as they have continued to knock out a few more new releases and represses in the first few months of 2023.

No comments: