Monday 29 May 2023

Addicted To The Underground

Last year I got into the band Skullcrack. I picked up 3 of their releases and enjoyed their crossover style and Pushead inspired artwork. Great records, and it was cool that I got to help pick up the latest one from the pressing plant. Well, a few months later and I got around to grabbing a test press of their second album, 'Addicated To The Underground'.

This one comes in a minimal sleeve. It's a basic 'DJ' sleeve, with sticker on the top corner on the front, and also one on the back.

Indecision sold a couple of these and I'm glad I pulled the trigger. This is a great album, and it's always nice to pick up a test that comes in a cover, however minimal it may be.

I'm still surprised at how little attention this band seems to have got to date, but I'm sure it will all change at some point, as they're too good to be ignored for much longer.

No comments: