Sunday 12 February 2023

Tales Of The Ancient Age

Back in 2008 I picked up the 3rd Annihilation Time LP. I remember being slightly disappointed that I was sent a black vinyl copy rather than one of the red vinyl copies. Well, here we are almost fifteen years later, and I finally got around to upgrading. It helped that the red vinyl copy is pretty cheap these days.

This one was released on two different labels (Tee Pee Records in the US, and Reflections Records in Europe) and both labels put out a limited red vinyl copy. This one here is from the US pressing.

Of the three Annihilation Time full lengths, this one is probably my least favourite. But it's still a solid record. A lot more rock 'n' roll and less punk than the first album, and much more like the second only without quite as strong songs.

I already sold my black vinyl copy and got enough money to cover the cost of this red one, so it worked out pretty well.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Looks good on red vinyl. I had assumed that this was an expensive one to find these days. Happy to be proven wrong.