Tuesday 13 September 2022

Pinky Coriky

Almost two years ago to the day, I picked up the debut LP by Ian Mackaye's latest band Coriky. I bought it without listening to anything online at all, and enjoyed the record quite a lot. It was the perfect soundtrack to working from home, which was all the rage back then. Fast forward two years and the record has been repressed on pink vinyl... and given pink vinyl is the best colour, I decided to pick one up.

I have still continued to listen to this record now and again over the last two years, so it was an easy decision to buy it again. Although quite why they didn't press it on white vinyl I do not know. I guess it isn't obvious to a lot of people that vinyl colours look best when they match the artwork. Anyway, I don't feel that I need two copies of this one. I'll probably let the black one go. Hit me up if you want it.

No comments: