Tuesday 19 October 2021

The Most

Ten years ago, in 2011, Revelation made some screen printed covers for some left over copies of the Down To Nothing 'The Most' LP. It was only announced on Twitter (which is in my mind THE most pointless of all social media things), and there were only 33 copies made. Unsurprisingly, it sold out in minutes. I knew it was going to be tough to find, but I never really thought it would take a decade. Damn.

In reality, it 'only' took me 6 years to find this. A friend sold it to me 4 years ago, but for various reasons I have only just received it now, 4 years later. I am a patient boy... I wait, I wait, I wait.

Even though there were only 33 copies, there were two slight variations of this one. Numbers 1-13 were on colour vinyl (orange / purple split), and numbers 14-33 were on black. I'm actually happy to have a black one as I don't have any other version of this one on black. At least, I don't think I do.

1 comment:

Mike said...

This looks amazing. I want one.