Monday 16 September 2024

Integrity Trade

It's been a while since I added any Integiry records to my collection. Truth be told I kinda lost interest a bit as I just couldn't keep up, and the price of the test pressings got too high. So I made a decision to slow down.

Slightly before I made this decision, however, I had arranged a trade with Clint from Organized Crime Records for a few items that I had missed. I think there's a slight irony in the way that I had traded to fill holes in my collection, and then before I received these had decided that I was going to give up on trying to have a 'complete' collection. But such is life.

The first item is a second press reissue of the 'For Those Who Fear Tomorrow' LP. Discogs tells me that thi one came out in 2010 and is the most common colour of the second press, being out of 400 copies. At the time I didn't buy one as I thought that a second press of a reissue was unnecessary.

Next up are two copies of the 'Humanity Is The Devil' remastered version, both on clear vinyl. There were only 107 copies of this on clear vinyl, with 46 copies in a black cover, and 61 copies in a red cover. I did actually plan to buy these when they went up for sale, but they sold out before I managed to grab them, so it's kinda cool to get them eventually.

I also picked up another test press which I had unknowingly missed out on years before. This is a clear vinyl flexi disc test press, numbered out of 17 copies. Back when this record came out, in 2011, I managed to acquire a blue vinyl test press which is numbered out of 7 copies, and I had no idea that there was this other test press until about ten years later. I feel priveleged to be one of only 7 people in the world who can possibly own both of these.

And finally, I got another flexi disc. This one was sold as the 2022 surprise Halloween package. The record contains one song, whch is a cover 'Skulls' by The Misfits.

This is hand numbered out of 265 copies by Dwid. The record comes in a printed black envelope that also contains eight 7" prints showing different artists' interpretations of the Integrity skull logo.

There's also a handy guide showing which print was designed by which artists, which is a nice touch.

If you like the look of this flexi but missed out when they went up for sale a couple of years ago, then you are in luck as there are still a few copies left over which are being sold by Organized Crime Records, HERE. It isn't cheap for a one song 7", but as you can see here, it's a nice gift of art.

No comments: