Sunday 12 June 2022

Pink Generation

I last posted a Krimewatch record about 7 months ago. At that point it seemed that the band had gone quiet, and I wasn't sure if they were still going or not. Since then time has passed and nothing has really changed. It's still unclear as to whether they are still a band or not. Given the amount of time that has passed since they last released anything, I highly doubt it. But regardless, I'm still slowly picking up their records, and I'm happy to finally scratch this one from my want list. I've been wanting a pink copy of the demo 7" pretty much since it came out, and eventually I found someone who was actually looking to sell a record rather than fund their retirement.

I have never actually seen a pink vinyl record that looks like this. It's flourescent and looks really great.

Somehow it has been almost 6 years since this Krimewatch 7" came out, so it seems nuts I have been casually trying to find one for that long. But this record brings me to the end of my Krimewatch journey as there are no more records of theirs that I need, unless anyone wants to sell me a test press of the album.

No comments: