Monday 20 July 2020

Product Of Greed

Next in my small pile of cheap finds from within the UK is another maroon vinyl 7" from a long time ago. The record is called 'Product Of Greed' and is by a band called Transcend, released in 1990 on Doghouse Records.

Transcend were one of the first bands I got into many years ago. A UK label (First Strike Records - mostly now known for releasing the 2nd Chain Of Strength 7") released a couple of records by a band called Majority Of One, and Transcend were a kind of brother band of Majority Of One.

I've had a gold vinyl copy of this 7" for many years. Probably since 1993 or so. But I wasn't sure that I even knew that this existed on another colour. I thought that it was the Majority Of One 7" on red and this one came on gold. But after checking discogs, it seems both 7"s came out on both colours. Who knew?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Very cool. Now I'm going to go listen to Majority Of One.