Saturday 25 July 2020

Bargain Buy 2001 7"s

Here's a couple more cheap 7"s I picked up recently from sellers within the UK mainly just because they were cheap and in the UK.

First up is another copy of the first Worn Thin 7". This one came out on Malfunction Records in 2001. I'm pretty sure that the first press was solid orange vinyl and a few on black. And there were some on clear yellow for the Malfunction box set. But it seems that there were also some of the clear yellow in the regular sleeve, which I didn't have until now.

The seller also had another cheap 7" from 2001 that caught my eye. The first Damage Done 7" on Western Front Records. I own a copy of this with a Turning Point rip off cover, so figured I'd add this regular cover version as it cost practically nothing.

And I also picked up another Damage Done 7" from the same seller. I already owned a copy, but saw on Kyle's blog that there are different shades of blue. So I bought another cheap copy in case it was a different colour blue to the one I already had. But when I came it was pretty much exactly the same.

So this is now a spare copy. It isn't worth much, so let me know if you want it & it's yours.

I've quite enjoyed picking up really cheap 7"s so am hoping to find some more bargain bins buys in the next couple of weeks. In some ways, finding things for cheap is almost as satisfying as picking up a big money item.

1 comment:

Nico said...

I have that Worn Thin 7" for a decade and half now and I just realised Morrissey on the backcover.