Sunday 1 October 2017

Unconditionally Dependent

Picking up Gypsy LPs seems to be a pretty regular thing for me these days. The last copy was the purple copy back in May. At the end of that post, I said this:

...here I am adding a 4th copy to my collection, leaving only one that I don't have. You probably don't need to have special powers to predict how this story is going to turn out...

The final copy I was missing was the teal vinyl version, which was the rarest colour after the pink vinyl 'delux' version. There were 108 copies of this one.

So that's that. Job done. So you know what happens next right? Yup, it's family photo time!

Shown in the picture are:

Pink vinyl (/75), Lavendar vinyl (/208), Teal vinyl (/108)
Pink vinyl test press (/16), White vinyl (/600, 35 of which have the 'This Is Hardcore' Stamp)

Technically I could also add a regular white copy to the collection without the TIH stamp, but I'm not going to go that far. So that's that. Gypsy LP collection done. Sleep well.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Damn. Those colors look so good together!