Tuesday 10 September 2013

Gimme Gimme Gimme... Gimme Some More

I figured that I didn't have enough Give records recently. I mean, as usual, I took the time to collect all of the coloured versions, but never bothered with the black. And recently I just figured that, at $5 a pop, I might as well grab the ones I was missing before they vanished and I would have to resort to eBay.

Actually, having said that I needed the black vinyl, I also realised that I never picked up the second press of the React! 7" on white because... well, because by the time that came out, React! was being distributed by Hellfish, and I didn't want to go there.

I also picked up the same React! 7" on black, along with the Deranged and Youngblood 7"s also on black.

Obviously these are not exactly exciting, but essential in order to build that complete Give collection... which I'm still a long way away from owning. I'm not in a hurry though. They will come eventually.

No comments: