Wednesday 22 November 2023

Time For A Little Something

So whilst I'm temporarily back on the pop punk train, here's another 7" I picked up recently. This one is by Cringer called 'Time For A Little Something'.

I got into Cringer for the first time at the start of last year during my three month pop punk phase, which ended up coming around roughly 30 years since the band broke up. I wasn't exactly intending to collect their records, but when I saw this being sold by a seller who had something else that I wanted, I figured I would pick it up as the price was very fair.

This 7" was put out in 1991 by a label from Chula Vista called Vinyl Communications. The label put out some great records in the early 90s, and always made limited colour vinyl pressings, often with more than one colour. This red vinyl suits the cover art perfectly, and has an interesting black stain in it. Anyway, there are more Cringer 7"s to collect so I figure this won't be the last Cringer post on here.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'll always have a soft spot for this record, as it was one of the first 7 inches I picked up when I was just starting to get into hardcore punk and buy vinyl again in the early 90's.

Anonymous said...

One of my cringer favourites