Sunday 18 June 2023

Subject To Change

I'm still trying to work out what my policy should be on Dischord represses. Every time I see one of their records that has been repressed on colour vinyl, I can't help but want them. And now it feels like they have gone the way that Rev did a few years ago, with a new one being announced almost every week.

The latest one that I couldn't say no to is this 'Subject To Change plus First Demo' LP by Faith. As you might expect from the name, this record combines their 'Subject To Change' LP with their first demo on one handy platter. Given I already own three copies of 'Subject To Change', I'm not exactly sure what I felt that I needed this one, but I bought it anyway.

The main reason I wanted it is simply because it is pressed on clear vinyl. This record was first pressed back in 2011, and until this year has only previously existed on black vinyl. And that's pretty much all it takes to suck me in.

1 comment:

Nico said...

Good record, nice coloured vinyl, what is er not to like?