Wednesday 14 October 2009

Iron Age LP - UK Version

I'm not entirely sure why the UK warrants it own pressing of the latest Iron Age LP, but regardless, it has one. I managed to get one of the limited clear vinyl pressing:

The clear vinyl is limited to, and numbered out of, 100 copies. However, my 'number' kinda suggests that there are more than 100 copies out there:

This version also features an artsy print on thick card, similar to the US 2xLP version. And again, like that version, it has a big fold down the middle, which kinda ruins it:

I did order three copies of this, thinking that I could send couple to friends in the US. Yet somehow the label fucked up and only send one copy despite me paying for three, and now they don't seem to be replying to my emails. So if anyone is reading this and thinking about trying to order a copy then my advice would be, quite simply, don't bother.

6 comments:

Junk Food said...

Whoa, this looks tight. I think i like the colors better this way. I want it!

Mike said...

You know that if you complain about it on the blog, the label will get right back to you. That's the way things seem to roll here at The Endless Quest. Nice looking record that I still haven't heard.

Sven said...

At least you got one... I was stupid enough to order my two copies TWICE and didn't receive anything. Same here with replies to mails.. It's all about communication, man!

Ben said...

I picked a copy up at the Iron Age show last night in London, 59/100. They were also selling a test press for £40. Great record.

Mr. P said...

What number is yours?
Looks like FTW or am I just retarded?

mcs said...

Yeah, my "number" is FTW. Shit huh?