About a month ago I was posting about an Urban Sprawl 7" that I picked up recently. As I was adding it to discogs I decided to see what else the label, Convulse Records, had put out, and a few second later I was checking out a new release by a band called Bad World. Immediately I was loving it and looking at what was available to buy.
This 7" is titled 'Maker of Rules' and was released in June this year. This 'clear with green, orange and black splatter' is the rarest version, being out of 100 copies. I managed to find a copy in the UK which made it an easy one to pick up, which made a nice change.
To me, this sounds just like early No Warning. Interestingly, the second song features Ben Cook on vocals, although somehow the first song sounds even more like No Warning than the song that has the singer of No Warning on.
This is a really great hardcore 7", and I can't stop listening to it at the moment. I really hope that they come out with a full length at some point.


No comments:
Post a Comment