Sunday 4 August 2013

Roses Never Fade Test

Somehow I had forgotten about this one. I picked it up a couple of weeks back along with the last batch of Integrity records. It's a test press of the first Roses Never Fade 7", 'The Man They Want To Hang'.

When this 7" went up for preorder a few years ago, I paid up and then weeks later received a refund without explanation. Fortunately I was able to get a copy of the 7" from Dwid. I was happy with that as it's rare enough in itself - there were only 100 copies made total. So having a test press is pretty lucky.

I don't know, but I'm guessing that these didn't originally come with a cover and they were made recently. This is because it says 'File Under Non Fiction' at the top. I would guess that this is because Nick Fiction was not in the band on this release and this is some kind of joke at his expense.

2013 Test press count is now 36.

No comments: