Monday 26 August 2013

White Flag

I'm still trying to collect the color vinyl Black Flag 7"s. Somehow they seem harder to get than the LPs. But every once in a while one of them will pop up. Here's the latest - a white vinyl copy of 'Louie Louie' with large centre hole:

This is the first 7" where I have acquired all the color variants - white, greenish grey, red and grey. But rather than take a picture of them all, I figured I'd save the collection shot until I have all of the Black Flag color 7"s. So probably sometime circa 2016...

2 comments:

J@screamingforrecords said...

I have a real soft spot for this 7" for some reason. I only have the red version though. This one looks great.

Anonymous said...

That estimation date of when it will be complete is a good joke mcs. Great to read on Tuesday morning... (not being sarcastic)