Monday 28 June 2021

Even The Score

Sometimes I don't set out to collect a record, but it just happens. Case in point, this Even Score 7". The original 7" was released by Axtion Packed Records in 1990 and then reissued by Victory Records via their Swingin' Singles Club imprint in 1997. The reissue had (in my opinion) much nicer packaging, and came on 5 different colours of vinyl. I got one copy back when it came out on red vinyl, but was never fussed about owning any other copies. But then a couple of years ago I picked up a purple vinyl copy for super cheap, and now I picked up a pink copy for even cheaper. It was impossible to resist, given that pink is the best colour there is.

So of course now that I have three copies I'm feeling that I have no reason to not try to find the other two. I'm looking for white and clear. If anyone wants to help, please get in touch.

No comments: