Saturday 9 August 2014

Don't Wait Up III

My Equal Vision copies of the new Bane LP turned up finally. There seemed to be a few people who didn't get their pre-orders, so I feel lucky that mine arrived and were in perfect shape. I got one of each copy that was available in the pre-order:

Usually I'm a big fan of the vinyl colour matching the record cover. So in theory I should like this dark blue vinyl copy. But I don't. It's just a horrible, boring colour.

I also don't really like the yellow vinyl either, for the exact opposite reason - because it seems a stupidly inappropriate colour choice.

Interestingly, these were the only two colours available from EVR. But all of a sudden I see white vinyl copies floating around. And also I have seen a weird (and seemingly top secret) white / blue mix version, which I now know exists but can find no evidence of on the internet at all.

Clearly, this story's far from over...

No comments: