Thursday 25 April 2013

Lost My Test

Seems like this was a big month for 'can't say no' records. You know - the kind of things that, when you get a chance to own, you just can't resist... even if you've already spent your budget. Here's one of this month's examples... a test press of the Supertouch 'Lost My Way' 7" that came out on Reaper Records a couple of years ago. I picked this one up on eBay. As soon as I saw it listed I wanted it. It was just a question of how much I was going to have to pay. In the end it wasn't too bad.

This is numbered out of 15 copies and comes in a sleeve which is a rip of the 7 Seconds 'Skins, Brains & Guts' 7".

For some reason, the inside of the sleeve is stamped with a batman stamp. I guess this is in homage to the early Rev 7"s, although it's a different stamp.

I got number 12 of 15.

Now all I need is the RSD 2012 version with the elephant sleeve. And the Vinyl Noize version. And the black vinyl. And United Blood sleeve. So pretty much all of them really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly awesome record! I won't start collecting those Reaper test teleological because that would cost me too much, although I have a few essentials already... I'm hoping those test will come to me in a later stadium...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that batman stamp also appeared on a pressing of the DTN ep on Reaper. Together with a rarer spiderweb stamp version.

Mike said...

That is a great looking cover!