Wednesday 3 November 2010

Integrity TWFT 2010 Tests

Picked up a couple more versions of the Organized Crime reissue of 'Those Who Fear Tomorrow' recently...

A rejected test press, numbered out of 25 copies:

I think this sleeve is a parody of a Whitehouse record which looks like this:

If you don't know anything about Whitehouse then please go HERE.

I also got a sleeve for the test press that I got a while back before the official version of the record was released (see HERE). So I'm happy that my record finally has a sleeve to sit in:

Oh yeah, and I also got a sleeve from the Integrity / Pale Creation 7" that I got some time ago. The sleeve I got with mine was not the 'official' one, but one that Dwid made up. But I'll keep it anyway because that's how I roll.

Oh yeah, and I also got lucky and got the Kasner sketch edition to complete the collection.

By some fluke of nature, I also got the same number that I did of the Kasner sketch edition of the ICOS 7" (as you can see HERE). Nice pair eh?

1 comment:

Mike said...

I don't know anything about Whitehouse. ha ha ha! Nice.