Monday 22 March 2010

Flex Your Redhead

Seems like I only bought a colour vinyl reissue of the 'Flex Your Head' comp LP a couple of weeks ago (although it was a year and a half - see HERE), and now here comes another one! To be fair though, the last one was shite. It featured the 'dude with hat' (aka the worst) cover, printed on tissue thin card, and came on crappy euro vinyl. This new version, however, is really nice - it comes on red US vinyl, is re-mastered, and comes in a new red version of the super cool xxx sleeve. In short, this is one reissue that I can totally approve of.

Mine also came with some huge-ass poster, which has a little hand written note attached to it, as shown here:

Not sure what "you win" means exactly. I mean, its not as if receiving this thing is going to make me into one of life's winners. But still, it's a nice little touch, and even though I'm pretty sure this thing isn't an original, I kinda like it:

I don't think that this record is too limited, but I picked up a spare copy in case someone else wants one without having to order direct. If you're interested, get in touch.

1 comment:

mel said...

Looks great Marcus. if anyone hasn't asked you, i'd love to get it. message me a price.