Wednesday 9 December 2009

Iron Age LP - UK Version UPDATE

Today's update is a short one. But it's important that I keep the daily posting momentum going in order to clear the backlog. Every post counts.

Two months ago I received one copy of the UK press of the latest Iron Age LP, despite ordering three copies (you can see pics HERE). Anyway, I FINALLY received the other two copies I paid for:

Despite sending several emails about this, I never got one reply. But the records did turn up. Does this mean that the label is sketchy or not? I'll let you decide.

I originally ordered three copies of this thinking that people in the States might want one and I could do some kind of trade. So if you fit this description and want one of these suckers then get in touch.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I STILL haven't heard this, but I might be interested in taking a copy off your hands.

Mike said...

Downloaded this tonight. Amazing. Hit me up, I'll take one.

mcs said...

Glad you finally came to your senses. But damn, what took so long?

Doug W said...

I will take the other if you are down! maybe for those Iron Age rex?