Wednesday 10 September 2008

Ebay Bargains

It seems that it is still possible to get a bargain on eBay. The trick is to buy things that nobody else cares about.

Internal Affairs LP, release show edition, $13.62. The cool thing about this is that the regular version of this LP has an etched B-side. This version does not. And to compensate, this one has a fancy screen-printed sleeve:


Police Beat 7" on grey, $1.25. I never heard this band, but for the price of a bar of chocolate, I figured it was worth picking up.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Nice looking blog! I love the title banner. I tried to do something similar on mine, but it does not top the beauty of your colored vinyl pic.

mcs said...

Thanks dude. The banner is part of a bigger picture. You can see the full version here:

http://www.myspace.com/xmarcusandrewsx

Mike said...

The full version is very cool! Nice to find another blog that is doing the same retarded thing that I'm doing with mine. Ha!