Sunday 28 April 2013

Integrity Bits & Bobs

I'm so far behind with Integrity records these days that I can't even count how many I don't have on four hands. But I'm not stressing about it. I'm just gonna cross them off one at a time for the next three years. Here are a few that I picked up recently.

First up, the 2x7" split with Rot In Hell on black vinyl. This was the limited pre-order version out of 100.

The funny thing about this is that I thought I had a complete collection of this one, but I couldn't find one of them. I thought I had a red copy, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I can only conclude I don't have it after all. I guess it's bad when I don't even know what I have anymore.

Next is the split with Gehenna on blue. This is my second copy of this record. There are at least four more I don't have (pink, clear, blue with blank labels, test press). Fucking hell.

And finally for today, the 'Palm Sunday' live LP on clear with black smoke vinyl. This was pressed by Organized Crime Records for RSD 2012 and came on both white and grey vinyl. I didn't get either. But this version here is better than both because it comes in a limited sleeve numbered out of 114 copies.

I might try to put a list together of everything I don't have just so I can see what I'm up against, although it might depress me too much because there really are too many.

2 comments:

J@screamingforrecords said...

'I guess it's bad when I don't even know what I have anymore.' Haha this made me laugh

Stefan Sonic said...

If you need help finding stuff, make a list and let's see exactly how I can help.