Wednesday 27 July 2011

Integrity 'Detonate VVorld's Plague' LP

Mike was saying the other day how I should do more posts about Integrity records. So I rushed off an order for the latest 12" just so I could keep him happy.

I did a post about the test press for this record last month, and I don't have anything new to say on the matter. So instead, let's just get straight on with the photos...

Plain old black vinyl. 550 copies made.

Purple vinyl (250 copies) which comes with a huge white patch:

Red vinyl (or pink as mine seems to be) of 100 copies with red patch:

There's also a gold vinyl that I don't have yet because I wanted to save money. But I'll probably get around to it eventually because that's the kind of idiot I am.

I wonder what the most appropriate place for the patch would be if I were to attach it to something? Maybe across the ass of my jeans like those people who walk around thinking they look really cool when the rest of the world thinks they look like a fucking idiot.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Because of all your Integrity posts, I forced myself to download the In Contrast of Sin 7 inch. Dude, I'm trying!