Tuesday 6 September 2016

Oops, I Did It Again

Only three weeks ago I put up a post showing a purple vinyl copy of Mudhoney's 'Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge' LP and mentioned that I had been thinking about trying to build a collection of that particular album for a few years. Well, you know what they say... no time like the present! The same seller that I bought the purple copy from had several other versions that he was selling, and I managed to grab three more copies.

First is this copy which is a US pressing on a greyish colour with purple swirls. I'm guessing this is part of a 'scrap' vinyl pressing as it is not really any colour in particular.

The next copy is this bright green. This is a European pressing, denoted by the different label catalogue number. Also, it has a different sticker on the front, and the colours on the cover are slightly lighter in tone.

And third is another European pressing, this time on grey vinyl.

I've had this album in my collection in one form or another since 1992. But the funny thing is that until three weeks ago I owned one copy. Now it's five. And all this because I spotted a Seaweed 7" for sale on eBay.

1 comment:

itallcomesdowntothis said...

I was really hoping for a sick picture of a Britney Spears collection.