Tuesday 2 September 2014

Don't Wait Up IV

So a few weeks ago I was in a meeting at work. It was pretty run of the mill stuff. But my phone went off twice, making it one of the best meetings I've ever been a part of. The first notification was from paypal, telling me that someone had paid me £800 (circa $1,300). That made me smile. The second was a facebook message telling me that I had secured a test press of the new Bane LP. So yeah, like I said... a pretty successful meeting.

The test press comes in a regular cover, with both the inner dust sleeve and the labels stamped and numbered. Despite the weird hand writing looking a bit like a 12, I got number 13 of 20.

Given that I got this from the label, I also took the opportunity to grab one of the second press copies. The first press sold out pretty quick, so they made 500 more on clear vinyl.

Of course, as soon as i received these, I became aware that they also made a black vinyl copy. I still need to get one of those from somewhere. I now have 7 copies of this record, with an 8th on the way and at least two more versions out there that I need to find...

1 comment:

itallcomesdowntothis said...

Glad you got this and don't have to feel left out any longer, haha.