Monday 23 January 2012

In My Brown Head

Continuing the recent SST colour vinyl reissues, here's a brown vinyl copy of Black Flag's 'In My Head' LP. Way back in the early 90s, this one was issued on pink vinyl, which remains one of the few colour vinyl 'original' (ahem) Black Flag records that I'm still missing. Seems a little less urgent now though seeing as it is easier to find a colour version, and this brown seems like a much better colour choice seeing as it nicely matches the cover.

And here it is next to the brown vinyl copy of 'Loose Nut' that I also picked up, just to show the different shades of brown.

There's also a yellow and a light brown knocking about out there. Beyond that, who knows? I still need the original early 90s pink pressing though. Can anyone help?

1 comment:

Mike said...

My latest blog post sucks because of yours. I want to get this colored vinyl!