Monday 30 January 2012

Enjoy! (((white)))

I'm loving the SST colour vinyl at the moment. Not only are they cranking out the reissues, but recently I got a couple of leads on some of the early 90s colour vinyl that I'm missing - one Descendents record, and one Black Flag record. This one here is the former, which I bagged on ebay. I spotted this one when it only had a day or so left. The price was pretty low. The main problem was that I was going out for a meal when the auction was ending, so I couldn't be there to watch the auction close out and sneak in some last minute bid action. So instead I set up the sniper and left the house. Fortunately for me I took my iphone out with me and checked the auction a few minutes before the auction ended. At this point I realised that the amount I had put in the sniper had already been exceeded, so I then had to top it up with more. A couple of minutes later this amount had also been exceeded. So there I was, at some family dinner, spending half my time with phone in hand bidding on ebay. Priorities!

Descendents 'Enjoy' on white vinyl. I'm pretty sure that the only other colour this comes on is pink, which I already have. Cool that both colours seem to have been selected to match the artwork on the front cover.

This copy has a small purple smudge on either side. You can see it in the photo, although it seems a lot more obvious in real life:

I think there are only 4 colour LPs I'm missing now... and I've just realised that three quarters of them are blue:

- 'Hallraker Live' on green

- 'Liveage' on blue

- 'Cool To Be You' on blue

- 'Everything Sucks' on blue

Can anyone help? I guess I'd rather buy than trade, but if you want to trade then we can certainly talk about it. Hit me up.

No comments: