Saturday 28 January 2012

Give 'I Am Love'

One of the few current bands that I listen to these days is DC's Give. They sound like Swiz to me, which is a good thing. There's a series of three 7"s just about to drop on three different labels. Here's the first, courtesy of Triple B Records, entitled 'I Am Love'.

What I love about Give's 7"s is that they go for the same layout every time. Even though there are three new 7"s just coming out, and the layouts all follow the same theme (live shot on the front with the flower logo in the top left corner, and lyrics on the back cover), the same layout was also used on the previous two 7"s from last year (or maybe it was the year before).

The pressing info for this one is 200 on clear, 300 on red and 400 on black.

Also, all three new 7"s can be downloaded for free (along with all previous Give releases) on the Give bandcamp page. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rick Smith said...

now you just need the alternate covers! I just made a post about them on my blog actually.

http://thisiswhatsonmyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/01/give-alternate-covers.html

Mike said...

I initially bought only one copy of this, but I'm so hooked on this band right now, I had to go back and buy the other two pressings.

I've been searching for those alternate covers...but an ebay search for "Give" is a pain in the ass.

Cam said...

The best band coming out of the US at the minute.