Friday 31 July 2015

Behavioural Resistance

I was tidying some records a while ago and realised that I had somehow missed the more common colour of the Rot In Hell LP on Deathwish. Not sure how that happened exactly. So then I found one selling for cheap, which allowed me to fill that gap. This is the 'beer' vinyl copy. Otherwise known as clear yellow.

This is now the fourth copy of this record that I own. And here's a fun fact for you - there was no test press made for this record. It doesn't exist. Which means that I am done here.

Not sure what this band is up to now. Things seem to have been a little quiet for a while. However, the rumour mill suggests that there could be a new record in the works, which you can read all about in this top quality interview.

1 comment:

massivewaste said...

Haha, "top quality" interview is funny.