Sunday 12 April 2015

Force Fed

It seems like I only buy green vinyl 7"s these days. This is the third green 7" in a row.

This is a self-titled 7" by a band called Force Fed. It came out on Painkiller Records back in 2009. No idea why i didn't pick one up back then.

I haven't really had many new records since back in December. All my records get sent over from the States about once every three months, and I haven't had a delivery yet in 2015, which is why the blog has been sparse. I picked up this record from ebay.co.uk, and I only really bought it because it was cheap.

The funny thing is, after I received this, I was surfing discogs and found a few copies on there, all cheaper than the one I bought. So even though I bought it because it was cheap, it ended up being relatively expensive. Ah well, can't win 'em all I guess.

5 comments:

massivewaste said...

So hopefully we see some vinyl in the near future ... maybe you can save some new arrivals for the next three months period so that we constantly get something new, haha

mcs said...

Man, it will probably take me three months to get through the new stuff I receive! There are loads!

massivewaste said...

That leaves me hopeful ...

Mike said...

I had completely forgotten that I owned this. I was checking out your post and thinking, "Damn, this record looks really familiar"...did a quick search on my blog, and wouldn't you know it...I do own this. It obviously made quite an impression on me.

geoff said...

lusting for a new update to this marcus. i need a workday pick me up. im checking this a thousand times a day in hopes of seeing a great new record posted. :)