Thursday 26 June 2014

Xs Always Win

Not long ago someone asked me if I had any spare Violent Reaction records. I told him I didn't, but it jogged my memory that I never picked up the third press of the first 7" with the fold out sleeve. So I hit the streets (or rather, the internet) and managed to find somewhere still selling them.

This comes in a sleeve which appears almost normal from the outside. I mean, it has a front and a back...

... but then when you open it out, it forms a big X with a mean picture inside.

I was stoked to hear that this band have been signed to Revelation. I really hope that they can bring a new record out by the end of the year. I know there's a new 7", but I want another LP already. What can I say? I'm greedy I guess.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I love this design concept. Simple but clever and really cool!